RE: Covid-19, Fidelius Business and Service Continuity
As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop daily, at Fidelius we are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our people safe, while continuing to deliver the high quality, personal service our clients are used to. ?
In light of the above we have now acted on the latest advice from the UK Government, and from today have asked our various teams to now work from home.?
“I want to reassure you that many years of resilience testing and significant investment in technology means that you will continue to experience the same high levels of service from us.” – Jim Grant, Fidelius CEO
The purpose of this article is to illustrate the measures we have put in place to ensure that our business can continue to operate within the realms of ‘Business As Usual’.
?Steps taken include:
- We have provided all our people, including our support teams, with the equipment, technology and systems in place to allow them to work remotely.
- Our people will be able to securely access all necessary documentation remotely, whilst following our usual processes and controls.?
- Our incoming post will continue to be processed through a select team in each of our offices.
- The relationships between our clients and their Financial Planner and their teams, as well as our clients and their Employee Benefits teams, remains paramount and as always, they remain available via their mobiles or email.
- We do receive most of our communications electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us, and where required that you scan any documentation you need to share with us and attach electronically to an email.?
- As well as communications over email and the telephone, we are also able to offer meetings and reviews via Video Conference (VC).
- When the appropriate time arrives we will resume ‘normal service’ as quickly as we can.
Lastly, we also understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to our clients and whilst over the short term we will miss seeing you in person, we want to reassure you that we are with you, we are in this together and we are here to help you.?